TikTok for PC : With rising user base of video sharing App TikTok, It is humanity’s urgent need to be able to Download TikTok On Windows or MAC computers. The reason behind this unsettling-sounding necessity is that some people, including but not limited to social media managers would, like to upload their videos directly via computer instead of transferring them on their portable devices first. This is why We bring you the quickest way of cutting the middleman so that you can Upload TikTok Videos From PC.
Download TikTok For PC (Windows/MAC/Linux)
You can now upload or download TikTok videos from your Computer only, without even being in touch of your mobile device. The official website of Tiktok does not allow you to upload but rather watch with minimal interactions. They does that in order to maintain the need of their mobile application. But as mentioned above, it is not always ideal to use the mainstream version.
Also See : PUBG Mobile Beta
1.Download Bluetsacks Android Emulator On your PC or MAC from here and install it.
After installing it, open it and sign in to your play store (Gmail ID)
2.You can now search for TikTok in play store and install it.
3. But before that, Import your video into bluestacks. This way, when you’ll click browse from tiktok, you’ll find the video inside Bluestacks. To do that, simply drag and drop your file anywhere in Bluestacks. You should see something like this on doing so.
4. Now Open tik tok and sign in/ sign up.
5. After successfully logging in, locate the upload button and tap it. Now you will see the traditional uploader menu. From here you can either use your webcam to record or the browse menu to locate the files that have been imported to bluestacks earlier.
6. Before uploading, you have to give the required permissions to the app. These permissions are the same that the app asks you on a typical phone.
Follow all the steps in the chronological order and you will be all set to use TikTok on MAC. Keep that in mind that the files will be much bigger in size as compared to the smartphone version, simply because to emulate, you will have to have a certain necessary files installed in your computer.
Features Of TikTok For Computer
There is a plethora of advantages one gets by using the TikTok’s MAC or Windows Version. We will list a few of the tonnes of reasons that may incline you more over this method of using your favorite video Application.
- Tik Tok is a social network in which you can create and share fun music videos with your friends and followers. To use the application, you need to create an account, which takes just a few seconds and can be completed through Instagram, Facebook, or Google.
- In Tik Tok you have a variety of options when creating music videos. You can choose from hundreds of thousands of songs and use a bunch of tools to personalize your video: from virtual stickers to camera speed controls (so that the images pass more quickly or slowly).
- Making videos with Tik Tok is fun, but it’s also fun to check out some of the creations of other users. As with other social networks, you can ‘like’ other user’s videos, leave comments, share with your friends, and so on.
I hope the listed features might helped you realize the overwhelming Advantages this App holds over the other video sharing – based social media. In order to use TikTok on Computer, you will need to follow the steps as mentioned earlier.
You might also be interested in Dream League Mod APK
If you liked How To Upload TikTik Videos From PC, then please share this article with your friends on social media and do let us know in case any problem rises during the installation in the comments bellow.
System Requirements :
Prerequisites For Bluestacks for MAC
- Operating System: Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14)
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- HDD: 4GB Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from the graphics manufacturer
- Apply latest updates from the App Store app on your Mac.
- You may also need the latest graphics drivers from the graphics card manufacturer’s website for your Mac
Prerequisites For Windows
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 , Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks as described in the following post
- The PC must have a broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content